4 DAYS TO FINALIZE YOUR PROJECTS!
Are you hunting for specific know-how that you need for your projects or are you looking to expand your panel of subcontractors? Come and meet more than 1,300 specialists drawn from every sector of industrial subcontracting.
NB: Your free badge is valid for all 4 days from 27th to 30th March and gives you access to the whole of the Global Industrie event.
Visit MIDEST it’s
Staging Midest within the framework of Global Industrie creates a discussion platform that naturally encourages the forging of partnerships and alliances, tightens the links between research and industry and consolidates customer/supplier relationships or those between young people and senior managers.
A fresh programme designed to satisfy its audience’s expectations:
- 20 talks on key themes
- Business meetings to encourage exhibitors and visitors to talk to each other
- 3 new initiatives: Club Midest, the Know-how Squares, the Global Industrie CAMPUS
Innovative steps designed to make visiting easier:
- Pre-show newsletters
- Upgraded transport arrangements for travel from 5 cities to the Exhibition Centre
- A mobile app to enable users to take full advantage of all the show’s opportunities
An exhaustive offer of represneted know-how
- Screw-cutting - Machining - Special machines
- Finishing, thermal and surface treatments in metal processing
- Industrial fasteners
- Forge – Foundry
- Semi-finished products
- Forming and cutting processes /Fabrication
- Plastics - Rubber - Composites Processing
- Glass, wood and other materials processing
- Electronics – Electricity
- Tooling - Moulds - Models – Prototypes
- Accessories and industrial equipment
- Additive manufacturing
- Technical textiles
- Industry Services
- Industrial Maintenance