TRAINING AND JOBS AT THE HEART OF THE EVENT
The topics of employment, training and trades attractiveness is therefore more than ever central to the concerns of the sector, especially at the time of the Industry of the Future, automation and specialization.
GLOBAL INDUSTRIE is committed to helping students – from middle school to university – job seekers, people being retrained, professors, parents, and recruiters via its 1,500 square metre Global Industrie Campus. The goal is to provide information about and promote manufacturing careers, evaluate available job openings, and showcase the industry of the future.
1 500 SQUARE METRE
entirely devoted to the theme of employment
via the nothern entrance Hall 2
What you will find:
- The help desk includes an introduction to the Campus and a tailor-made itinerary,
- The amphi is a conference area for networking,
- The speed meetings facilitate interaction between jobseekers and manufacturers, and a coaching area helps students put together their CVs and prepare for their next interviews,
- A space where CVs, job openings, and offers for internships and training courses can be left,
- The orientation area has booths where visitors can learn about various professions and ask questions,
- The demonstration area includes fun events and the ability to test the equipment that will drive the industry of the future,
- The Global Industrie Academy brings together schools – high schools, engineering schools, IUTs (University Institutes of Technology), training centres ... – for networking and fun demonstrations of courses and career paths!
Meanwhile, several initiatives will be taking place along those lines in all the halls:
- SMART-INDUSTRIES and INDUSTRIE will hold the Génération SMART INDUSTRIES competition: young people get to meet manufacturers and explore their technologies, then write a presentation on how to make a factory “smarter,”
- MIDEST is putting on "Elles bougent", an initiative to introduce middle and high school students to careers in the manufacturing and technological sectors.
Save the date : the future of the manufacturing sector – and your future – will be decided at GLOBAL INDUSTRIE from the 27th to the 30th of March!