The High Quality Visitors
NUMEROUS DECISION-MAKING VISITORS PLANNING PROJECTS
Design offices, R&D departments, technical and buying departments visit MIDEST every year in order to source efficiently and to find competitive solutions for their specific projects, to evaluate their panel of subcontractors, and to compare technologies, materials and production sites.
MIDEST 2018 attracted 21,739 unique visitors (up 97% on the previous show), many of whom were international, from the heart of the specifier and user target.
They visit Midest...
Air Liquide Medical Systems • Alcyon Electronique • AREVA • Baccarat • Caterpillar France SAS • Cryoconcept • Defi Group • Eurotunnel • Francemed • Hispano-Suiza Groupe Safran • JTEKT HPI • Leo-Pharma • Louis Vuitton • Ministère de la Justice • Parker Hannifin • Renault Sport Technologies • Sagem • Schneider Electric • Sodexo Justice Services • Tissot Industrie • Airbus Group • Align Aerospace • Ariane Steel • Banque de France • CEA Saclay • Daher-Socata • Disneyland Resort Paris • Faiveley Transport • GDF Endel • Honda Italia Indle Spa • Kalistrut Aerospace • Leroux & Lotz Turbomachines • Macquart & Cie • Mitsuba • Pasquier • Renault Trucks Defense • Sagem Défense Sécurité • Segula Technologies • Sogeclair Aerospace • Valeo • Air France Industries • Alcatel-Lucent • Amada Machine Tools • Aubert et Duval • Bonduelle Europe Long Life Conserverie • Corning SAS • De Dietrich • Emka France SAS • Fleury Michon • GKN Driveline • Institut de Physique Nucléaire • L’Oréal • Lisi Automotive • Messer France • Oberthur Technologies • RATP • Safran Pyroalliance • Sandvik • SNCF • Thales Training & Simulation • Zodiac Seat France • Agence de l’eau Seine Normandie • Akka Technologies • Alstom Transport • Atol Les Opticiens • Biscuits Saint Georges • Comepa Industries • Dassault Aviation • Eiffage Construction Métallique • Fives Industries • General Transmissions • Hutchinson • Kremlin Rexson • Lisi Aerospace • Médecins Sans Frontières • Nova Packaging • PSA Peugeot Citroen • Ricoh Industrie France • Saint-Gobain Abrasifs • SKF France • Thales Optronique • Zodiac Aerosafety Systems • Aéroports de Paris • Aircelle • Alstom Power • Assystem • Biomed • Cofely Endel • Danone • EDF • Fenwick • GE Power Conversion • Husqvarna • Kohler France • Leroy Somer • Mastrad SA • Nexter Systems • Pouchard Tubes • Reynolds • Saint Louis Sucre • Siemens SAS • Thales • Volkswagen • Air Liquide Global E&C Solutions • Alcoa Howmet • ArcelorMittal Industeel • Automotive Lighting • Bouygues Construction • Cristalleries de Saint-Louis • Decathlon • Essilor International • FMC Technologies • Heineken • In’tech Medical • La Poste • Lisi Medical • Milton Roy Europe • Oerlikon • Renault SA • Safran Snecma • Schlumberger • Thales Alenia Space • Airbus Helicopters • Alkan • Asco Numatics • Beneteau • Cegelec Cem / Groupe Vinci • Dalkia • Dura Automotive • Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies • GE Healthcare • Honeywell • Knorr-Bremse • Leroy Merlin • Manitou BF • Nexter Robotics • Plastic Omnium Auto Inergy • Renk France • Saint Gobain • Service des achats de L’Etat • Valeo Electrical Systems…
The 2018 figures show that (source: 2018 visitor survey) not only does MIDEST remain the world’s undisputed leading show for industrial subcontracting, but that its positioning in GLOBAL INDUSTRIE has considerably boosted this position:
- 94% of visitors stated that they were satisfied with their visit (vs 67% in 2016 and 73% in 2015)
- 77% of those planning investment projects were able to finalize them at GLOBAL INDUSTRIE
- Main reasons for visiting
Monitoring technology I search for solutions I Networking I Search for new suppliers
- TOP 10 countries of origin for visitors:
In 2018 visitors represented:
- every French region
- countries with major export potential: Belgium, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Switzerland, North Africa…
- Customers drawn from every department: 17% sales, 15% general management, 14% purchasing, 9.4% design offices, 8.5% production/manufacturing, 6.5% techniques and methods…
- companies of all sizes: start-ups, SMEs, medium-sized companies, multinationals
- over 50 industrie users, with the TOP 20 being:
Automobiles; Metals / Steel / Foundry / Forging; Civil and military aerospace; Mechanical engineering / Metal processing ; Building and civil engineering/ Metal structures / Industrial metalwork; Electronics / IT; Industry services / Engineering / Consultancy; Plastics / Rubber / Composites; Machines tools / Special machines; Boilermaking; Farming / Machines / Equipment; Components; Metal blanking; Food industry and its processes; Medical / Prosthetics; Industrial maintenance; Surface treatments / Thermal treatments; Industrial IT / IoT; Railways; Furniture/Furnishings
Exhibit at MIDEST Lyon in order to…
- Raise the profile of your company
- Develop new contacts and benefit from prospects
- Increase your customers’ loyalty
- Be right at the heart of your market for 4 days
- Benefit from a unique show case for your new products and services
- Take advantage of communications that are both efficient and effective via a constant presence on the web and social media Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn... – , a communication plan that is totally focused on industry buyers in France and internationally (trade magazines, websites, invitations, newsletters, e-news...), targeted direct marketing initiatives using a wide variety of channels and the online products section that can be viewed by all (visitors and media). .