Midest Paris 2020, cornerstone of Global Industrie
Following on from its success in the capital in 2018 and Lyons in 2019 as part of French industry’s first two mega events, MIDEST, the international show for industrial subcontracting know-how, will be returning as part of the next such mega event from 31st March to 3rd April at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre.
MIDEST Paris 2020 at the heart of France’s industry mega event
Staged in Paris in even years and Lyons in odd ones, GLOBAL INDUSTRIE is the result of the coming together of 4 major French industry shows that are leaders in their respective markets to create the industry mega event that members of industry and the public authorities have been calling for for many years.
MIDEST Paris 2020 will be part of this and will be held in conjunction with:
Plan of GLOBAL INDUSTRIE Paris 2020
MIDEST, the biggest international network in industrial subcontracting
Conceived as an industry network and catalyst, it allows any opportunity for collaboration between companies involved in the design and production of parts or sub-assemblies made to order to be initiated, finalized and developed. MIDEST plays a crucial role in sourcing and in forging relationships between customers and subcontractors, who meet up at the show in a friendly atmosphere at an event that is human in scale in order to:
- evaluate and refine their panel of subcontractors,
- identify the right partners,
- forge contacts that are crucial for the success of their projects,
- learn about and discuss key industry topics,
- discover and understand technology trends and innovations.
A UNIQUE NETWORK
- 127 partners (institutional, media...)
- 1,200 subcontractors
- 16 sectors of activity : Screw cutting - Machining – Special machines / Finishing, Heat treatments, Surface treatments for metal processing / Industrial fastenings / Forging – Foundry/ Semi-finished products in metal processing - Metals – Processes / Metal shaping– Boilermaking / Processing of Plastics - Rubber – Composites / Glass, Wood, Textiles and other materials / Electronics and Electricals / Microtechniques / Tools - Moulds - Models – Prototypes / Industrial equipment and Accessories / Industry services / Industrial maintenance / Technical textiles / Additive manufacturing
AN INTERNATIONAL SHOW
- 40% of exhibitors international
- 38 countries represented
- 50 active foreign partner organizations
Drawing on a representative selection from around the world, the hot topics in the industrial subcontracting trades are treated through events such as the Know-how Squares to help understand today’s subcontracting, or through conference themes ..