A successful launch !
Launched in 2018 in conjunction with the first Global Industrie and located at the heart of various villages and French and international pavilions, these Squares enabled you to discover the know-hows of the various trades represented at MIDEST and to come up with solutions that would never have occurred to you had the Squares not been there…
They were also places for discussions and dynamic presentations thanks to the support of various French and foreign partners, associations, federations and joint ventures.
The Squares are coming to Lyon
Next year there will be 4 Know-How Squares located across the show at the heart of the sector villages for electrotechnologies, materials treatments, plastics processing and machining and special machines.
Second time round, these Squares will be expanded in order to highlight changes in their sectors of activity and technological advances in the industry.
The heart of the village
Located at the heart of key MIDEST sectors, and specifically various trade villages, each Square will reflect its village’s character.
New ! These 4 Squares will highlight an area of expertise within a specific market :
- Electrotechnologies in partnership with the SNESE and focusing on the car industry
- Materials treatments in partnership with the UITS and focusing on the luxury goods market
- Plastics processing in partnership with ALLIZE PLASTURGIE and the Destination Plasturgie MAJOR Lorry travelling presentation of the plastics industry
- Machining and special machines in partnership with AMICS and focusing on the environment
All of these Squares will also be business facilitators for the industry and they will therefore feature :Elles sont donc construites avec :
- Talks (in the form of pitches, association presentations, drinks parties, events during Global Industrie’s late opening evening)
- Technical and sector information
Further information to follow very shortly !