Numerous, decision making visitors planning actual projects
Design offices, R&D, technical and purchasing departments visit MIDEST every year to source efficiently and to find competitive solutions for their current projects, to evaluate their panel of subcontractors and to compare technologies, materials and production locations.
Some of the companies who visited MIDEST...
ArcelorMittal, Nestlé, L'Oréal, Hermès, Michelin, Bonduelle, SNCF, PSA, Renault Nissan, Airbus, Air France Industries, Sanofi, bioMérieux, Volvo, Unilever, Saint-Gobain, Safran, Thales, Bouygues Energies…
The 2019 figures make clear that not only does MIDEST indisputably continue to be the world’s leading industrial subcontracting show but that its positioning within GLOBAL INDUSTRIE has considerably boosted its status:
- 95% of visitors stated that they were satisfied with their visit (v. 67% in 2016, 73% in 2015 and 94% in 2018)
- 83% of those planning investment projects were able to finalize them at GLOBAL INDUSTRIE (v. 77% in 2018)
- Top visit objectives: Monitoring technology I Search for solutions I Networking I Search for new suppliers
- TOP 10 countries of origin for visitors: Switzerland / Maghreb / Italy / Germany / Benelux / Spain / Portugal / United-Kingdom
In 2019 the visitors represented:
- Every French region
- Countries with major export potential: Germany, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, Switzerland, North Africa…
- Every position: Decision makers: 49.6% - Designers: 2.,3% - Users: 10.2%
- Companies of every size: start-ups, very small companies, SMEs, mid-sized and large companies
- Over 50 user industries, with the TOP 10 being: Metals – Mechanical engineering – Automotive – Aerospace- Machines tools – Building and civil engineering – Plastics - Electronics / IT – Design offices - Agriculture
Exhibit at MIDEST 2020 in order to:
- Highlight your company
- Develop new contacts and benefit from prospects
- Ensure customer loyalty
- Have your finger on your market’s pulse over 4 days
- Benefit from a unique showcase to present your new offerings
- Profit from effective, high performance communication, with a constant web and social media presence – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn – , a communication plan that is totally focused on French and international industry buyers (trade magazines, websites, invitations, newsletters, e-news...), targeted direct marketing initiatives in a range of media and the online products section that is accessible to all (visitors and media).