Main activity : Copper alloys casting
Present on the stand of : VILLAGE FONDERIE
Stand : 6F50
10, avenue des Châtaigniers
| Contacts :
||Additional information :
Mr Michel DUMONT
Mr Stéphane GODONAISE
Mr Armand HANNEQUIN
Mr Francis THENOT
Mr Julien FURSTOSS
Number of employees : 62
Revenue : 6.100.000 €
% Export : 38
NAF Code : 275G
List of exhibits
Copper alloys casting
- Die casting
- Machining on machining centres
- Numerical control NC machining
- Moulds for foundry
- Single-action tools
- Research consultancy
- Process control
- EDM (Die-sinking EDM, wire-cut EDM)
- High speed machining
Innovation / Nouveauté 2013
Bronze Inox a lancé la gamme de produits de contact en cuivre antimicrobien Steriall®, destinés à différents environnements :
- Aux milieux de santé (hôpitaux, cliniques, cabinets médicaux, résidences médicalisées, maisons de retraite, maternités,…)
- Aux lieux recevant du public ( bureaux, transports, écoles, crèches, hôtels, restaurants,…)
- Aux industries (cuisines, usines de transformation alimentaires, industrie du médicament,…)
- Aux lieux privés (appartements, maisons,…)
Les produits STERIAL :
- Poignées de porte
- Plaques de poussée
Steriall ®, Produits de contact antimicrobiens en alliages cuivreux de haute performance
Railway equipment, Chemical and petrochemical industry, Building, publics works, Mechanical engineering, Electricity, Games, toys, sports, leisure, Furniture, Naval, Medical, Food industry
Export countries or areas
Foreign production units
Bronze Inox is a company of the group Bronze Industriel, specialized in aluminium bronze pieces produced according to customer's needs. Production is fully integrated from tooling, foundry to machining.
Specialist of catenary components, Bronze Inox has an 70 years experience in a production of quality pieces. More than 30% of this production is exported.
Today, Bronze Inox is still working with Railway industries but is also supplying pieces to many other sectors like Shipbuilding, Fluid/Oil & Gas, Street Furniture, Electrical Equipments, Safety & Building, Healthcare etc..
Chill cast copper alloys are an alternative solution that offers substantial benefits as below :
- more economical than machine-welded steel
- alternative solution to sand-molded stainless steel
- alternative solution to lost-wax casting
- High potential alloys
- Improved / enhanced dimensional precision
- Improved / enhanced surface aspect
- Improved quality and potential to reduce machining rectifications
- significantly improved mechanical properties (temper) compared to sand-molding
Le Bronze Industriel is a french group, high performance copper alloys worldwide leader . With a taskforce of 700 employees , the group is present on several sites in France and abroad.
Thanks to a fully integrated production process, Le Bronze Industriel is at the heart of various demanding industrial sectors such as Aerospace, Shipbuilding, Off-Shore, Nuclear, Automotive, Power, Transports but also Healthcare.
Quality, Safety, Innovation, control of environmental impact are part of our group commitments
Since the beginning of catenary electrification , our company worked together with the networks and co-developed a large number of articles : outer sleeves, jointing components, pieces for dropper wire etc
High mechanical properties and electrical conductivity of our pieces (brush holders, hinges, contacts) allow our pieces to be used on railway rolling stock.
Resistance against shocks and continuous use is remarkable.
Thanks to their corrosion resistance,
aluminium bronze alloys are suitable when used in contact with agressive fluids.