MIDEST takes a new start in 2018
This new edition, scheduled from Tuesday 27 to Friday 30 March, will be held in conjunction with INDUSTRIE Paris (the exhibition for production technologies and equipment), Smart Industries (the exhibition dedicated to the Industry of the Future) and Tolexpo (the trade show for sheet metal working equipments and solutions) at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center.
This large gathering is now installed in 5 halls to give birth to a unique event of European dimension.
Through this strong initiative, the entire industrial ecosystem and the entire industrial value chain are valued.
GLOBAL INDUSTRIe in numbers:
- 50,000 visitors
- 2,700 exhibitors
- 5 halls with 100 000m² of exhibition
- 3 complementary shows: INDUSTRY Paris, Smart Industries and Tolexpo
The world’s largest industrial subcontracting network
MIDEST is the sole international show to specialize in industrial subcontracting.
Conceived both as a network and a catalyst for industry, it makes it possible to initiate, consolidate and develop opportunities of all kinds for collaboration between those involved in the design and production of made-to-measure parts or sub-assemblies.
The show plays a decisive role in establishing relationships between customers and subcontractors, offering them an event that is both human in scale and friendly in atmosphere where they can evaluate and refine their panel of subcontractors, identify the right partners, forge the contacts that will be crucial to the success of their projects, gather information and discuss key industry topics and discover and gain an understanding of trends in technology and innovations.
A unique network
- 127 partners (institutionals, press...)
- 1 360 exhibitors
- 35 616 professionnals
- 14 sectors of activity
An international show
- 38% of international exhibitors
- 38 countries represented
- 14% of international customers
- 50 active foreign partner organizations
An exhaustive offer of represented know-how
- Screw-cutting - Machining - Special machines
- Finishing, thermal and surface treatments in metal processing
- Industrial fasteners
- Forge – Foundry
- Semi-finished products
- Forming and cutting processes /Fabrication
- Plastics - Rubber - Composites Processing
- Glass, wood and other materials processing
- Electronics – Electricity
- Tooling - Moulds - Models – Prototypes
- Accessories and industrial equipment
- Additive manufacturing
- Technical textiles
- Industry Services
- Industrial Maintenance